We have always seen heated debates about which is the best smartphone to buy at all pocket ranges.
But here, in 2017, OnePlus 5 has arrived to shut the rivals up.
I went through many smartphones in that range, but considering all technical aspects like board, RAM, ROM, battery, camera quality, OnePlus 5 is hands down miles ahead of it’s rival phones.
Here are some Tech Details of OnePlus 5
Price :- 37,999 Rs
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera and 16MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Cover Glass:2.5D Corning Gorilla® Glass 5
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody and NFC enabled
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
64 GB Version of this is available at 32,999 ( which seems a better buy to me )
Offers on OnePlus 5 :-
- Extra 2000 off on exchange.
- 3/6 months No Cost EMI (saves us from lump-sum spending)
- IDEA offers 120 GB additional Data with purchase of this mobile, if done during 18-21 October 2017.
Buy this flagship killer phone Here on Amazon.